Manager triumphs as it refinances takeover CLO
Triumph Capital priced a refinancing of its takeover CLO Doral II this week, according to market sources. The refinanced notes achieved very tight pricing, with the deal's funding costs falling by 25 basis points overall.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- HSBC's high yield trading head rumoured to be joining rival bank in London 28 days ago
- Nomura and Investec report 48% gender pay gap 1 month ago
- There's a second CLO refi-reset wave on its way, conference hears 2 months ago
- Nomura grabs leverage finance specialist in senior appointment in Hong Kong 4 months ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago