PineBridge achieves 145bp triple-A print with risk retention-compliant CLO
PineBridge Investments priced its second CLO of the year this week, in a $550.5 million risk retention-compliant deal. Sources say the deal will close on 25 June
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO reset spreads tighten as HPS knocks 4bp off last year's tights 2 days ago
- Boutique US CLO manager prices $712.9 million reset via Goldman 3 days ago
- Goldman earnings reveal 18% decrease in institutional client services revenue 3 days ago
- Goldman stymies pension funds’ fraud class action move in Abacus CDO case 3 days ago
- New York CLO manager returns to market after six months to price reset 3 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 1 day ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 1 day ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 1 day ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago