BAML reinforces triple-A protection as it tweaks CLO structure again
Sources say that a forthcoming $408 million CLO has once again had its structure altered, this time improving credit enhancement on the senior notes
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Onex gets off the mark with its first new issue US CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 3 days ago
- CIFC prices its eighth CLO transaction of the year 4 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 19 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 19 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 22 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 1 day ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 1 day ago