Calpers adds fast-growing 2.0 CLO manager to its approved list
The California Public Employees' Retirement System (Calpers), a key player in CLO triple-A tranches, has added a relatively young CLO manager to its approved list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL Credit to acquire management business of Chicago-based CLO firm 22 days ago
- Make-whole provision makes its way into KVK CLO after reissuance 2 months ago
- Two US managers ride short-term CLO reset wave 7 months ago
- CLO equity investor builds stakes in Caryle and KVK deals 8 months ago
- Majority position in 2016 CLO fails to trade in secondary 8 months ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 18 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago