Calpers adds fast-growing 2.0 CLO manager to its approved list
The California Public Employees' Retirement System (Calpers), a key player in CLO triple-A tranches, has added a relatively young CLO manager to its approved list
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- THL reissues 2014 CLO recently acquired from KVK 2 months ago
- THL Credit to acquire management business of Chicago-based CLO firm 5 months ago
- Make-whole provision makes its way into KVK CLO after reissuance 7 months ago
- Two US managers ride short-term CLO reset wave 1 year ago
- CLO equity investor builds stakes in Caryle and KVK deals 1 year ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago