RBC wins mandate for hedge fund manager's ninth CLO
An active CLO issuer has recruited RBC to launch its next deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 8 hours ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 1 day ago
- Sterling-denominated CLOs to make a comeback as NatWest returns to market 3 days ago
- Spire looks to refinance award-winning CLO 3 days ago
- CLO giant teams up with Deutsche Bank on new issue deal 6 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago