RBC wins mandate for hedge fund manager's ninth CLO
An active CLO issuer has recruited RBC to launch its next deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Halcyon markets its fourth European CLO 9 days ago
- Carlyle markets its third European CLO of the year 9 days ago
- US CLO debutant to make spectacular move into European CLOs 11 days ago
- HPS prepares to price its second European CLO 12 days ago
- CLO pioneer implements strategy for direct lending securitisation 15 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 20 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 21 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 23 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 1 day ago