Bank's former CLO trading head resurfaces at Paris-based manager
Former head of European CLO trading leaves French bank for local fund manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tunstall appoints head of debt strategies 3 hours ago
- Eaton Vance adds former Janus Henderson official as credit portfolio manager 1 day ago
- Serone expands structured credit team as former GoldenTree official joins 3 days ago
- Former BlackRock PM joins Mirabaud for emerging market credit role 3 days ago
- Pension fund Velliv hires chief strategist 3 days ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 hours ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 hours ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 3 hours ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 1 day ago
- GSO refinances Jay Park CLO with new B-side 1 day ago