Bank's former CLO trading head resurfaces at Paris-based manager
Former head of European CLO trading leaves French bank for local fund manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 3 days ago
- BNP Paribas hires global credit strategy head 3 days ago
- Golub sets quarterly record for mid-market CLO tights 6 days ago
- Sunflower grows business with new ABL unit 6 days ago
- Hermes appoints head of direct lending in London 10 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 2 days ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 2 days ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 2 days ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 2 days ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 2 days ago