Bank's former CLO trading head resurfaces at Paris-based manager
Former head of European CLO trading leaves French bank for local fund manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 2 days ago
- Axa IM brings in global head of fixed income 3 days ago
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 3 days ago
- Aviva restructures investment platform and creates new credit unit 3 days ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 4 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 23 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago