Fortress prices static CLO following structural changes
Fortress Investment Group priced a $408 million static CLO earlier this week, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM prices tight with $816 million US CLO 8 days ago
- Control equity investor decides against reworking CLO triple As in $140 million refi 11 days ago
- Och-Ziff adds junior triple As and single Bs to 2014 CLO following reset 18 days ago
- Five Arrows CLO points to triple A spreads settling back inside 100bp 25 days ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 1 month ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 23 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 23 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 23 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 23 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 1 day ago