Shenkman returns to its regular CLO arranger to market its next deal
Sources say the manager is preparing a $412 million CLO, with pricing expected next week
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 1 day ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 1 day ago
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 1 day ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 2 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 6 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 7 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 7 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 7 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago