Fair Oaks considers share issue after latest majority CLO equity purchase
Fair Oaks Income Fund has purchased $26.4 million of equity in a recently priced CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 3 days ago
- Neuberger refinances 2015 vintage CLO, cutting triple As by 74bp 4 days ago
- Värde announces senior hire from Neuberger Berman 14 days ago
- Neuberger Berman prices new issue US CLO with triple As at 117bp 25 days ago
- Manager markets new US CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 month ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 6 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 7 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 7 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 3 days ago