Fair Oaks considers share issue after latest majority CLO equity purchase
Fair Oaks Income Fund has purchased $26.4 million of equity in a recently priced CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Dyal purchases minority stake in Cerberus's mid market credit unit 19 days ago
- Neuberger takes advantage of demand for short-dated CLO paper with new deal 1 month ago
- Athyrium and Neuberger Berman announce $2 billion close of healthcare fund 1 month ago
- US manager becomes latest to receive China private fund management license 2 months ago
- Neuberger refinances 2015 vintage CLO, cutting triple As by 74bp 2 months ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago