Fair Oaks considers share issue after latest majority CLO equity purchase
Fair Oaks Income Fund has purchased $26.4 million of equity in a recently priced CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman nears final close for private credit fund at $1.5 billion 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 2 months ago
- Neuberger Berman unveils three European fixed income funds 2 months ago
- Neuberger hits benchmark pricing with second reset of 2014 CLO 3 months ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago