Fair Oaks considers share issue after latest majority CLO equity purchase
Fair Oaks Income Fund has purchased $26.4 million of equity in a recently priced CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Controlling equity stake in 2018 CLO fails to trade in secondary market 7 days ago
- Fair Oaks prices €332 million debut CLO via Deutsche Bank 12 days ago
- CLO pipeline: new business and manager returns add ray of light as arbitrage clouds the picture 15 days ago
- CLO pipeline: Black Diamond looks to brush itself off and jump back in ring after year out 21 days ago
- Fair Oaks goes for short reinvestment as it markets debut euro CLO 29 days ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 5 hours ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 16 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 1 day ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 1 day ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 1 day ago