Fair Oaks considers share issue after latest majority CLO equity purchase
Fair Oaks Income Fund has purchased $26.4 million of equity in a recently priced CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Neuberger Berman and Natixis combine to price new US CLO 9 days ago
- Neuberger Berman unveils three European fixed income funds 13 days ago
- Neuberger hits benchmark pricing with second reset of 2014 CLO 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 2 months ago
- Fair Oaks acquires control equity position in new US CLO 3 months ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago