Fair Oaks considers share issue after latest majority CLO equity purchase
Fair Oaks Income Fund has purchased $26.4 million of equity in a recently priced CLO.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Neuberger Berman refinances 2016 CLO with strong triple A print 29 days ago
- Fair Oaks acquires control equity position in new US CLO 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman picks up fixed income investing team from BNP Paribas AM 1 month ago
- 113bp and 140bp are spreads to beat as Neuberger Berman prices CLO reset 1 month ago
- Neuberger Berman beats the market as it prices CLO triple As at 114.66bp 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 1 day ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 1 day ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 day ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 1 day ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 2 days ago