Legacy CLO to take a hit as manager attempts to settle Lehman lawsuit
Subordinated noteholders in a European CLO are set to take a hit as the manager attempts to settle a court case with the Lehman Brothers estate, according to an investor notice
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldman stymies pension funds’ fraud class action move in Abacus CDO case 3 days ago
- Former Och-Ziff executive Cohen faces criminal fraud charges 12 days ago
- Court confirms $8 million ruling in favour of former Acis partner Josh Terry 13 days ago
- Ex-Millenium credit chief to start new hedge fund following Englander dispute 17 days ago
- Direct lender founder Isaly stepped down following sex harassment allegations: report 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago