West coast firm hires CLO buyer as managers gear up for risk retention
A large US asset manager has taken on experienced CLO trader Laila Kollmorgen, suggesting a new push into structured credit investing
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capitala opens New York office and hires Czech's former head of loans 1 day ago
- BlueBay hires former Henderson credit head 2 days ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 2 days ago
- Barrow Hanley moves into US loans after hiring PMs from Whitebox 3 days ago
- PDM strengthens CLO structuring team with former Och-Ziff official 4 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 9 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 10 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 13 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 15 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 16 hours ago