CLO manager joins Prospect's approved list after secondary market trade
Prospect Capital has been active in the secondary CLO market after purchasing control of a 2014 deal overseen by a boutique CLO manager
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BDCs ramp up CLO issuance, but stifle investment appetite 13 days ago
- Job opportunity with Prospect: CLO investing 16 days ago
- OFS BDC forms senior loan subsidiary with $150 million credit facility 20 days ago
- FS and KKR create $9 billion publicly-listed BDC with four-way merger 1 month ago
- Barings shows way forward with BDC-sponsored CLO 1 month ago
- Waterfall hires CLO tranche investor in New York 11 hours ago
- Shenkman affiliate prices first new issue CLO after 12-month hiatus 11 hours ago
- Sound Point resets 2015 CLO with just days of reinvestment remaining 12 hours ago
- York prices first new CLO in 11 months 12 hours ago
- Investcorp prices triple As at 110bp in European new issue 1 day ago