Ares agrees merger with energy asset manager Kayne Anderson
Ares Management has announced plans to merge with asset manager Kayne Anderson in a transaction due to close in January.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares launches "largest ever" European direct lending fund with up to €10 billion to invest 6 hours ago
- Stone Point acquires majority interest in real estate credit manager Sabal 4 days ago
- Ares prices its fourth new issue CLO of the year after teaming with Natixis 14 days ago
- Pacific Current acquires stake in Chicago-based private debt manager 17 days ago
- Neuberger's Dyal acquires minority stake in HPS 19 days ago
- Citi prints three US CLOs in one day 4 hours ago
- Pricing balance between 'floored' and 'unfloored' CLO tranches shifts as two deals price 5 hours ago
- Apollo's MidCap unit takes CLO AUM beyond $2.5 billion 7 hours ago
- Court order forces former Sound Point CLO PM into 90-day non-compete 3 days ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 3 days ago