Ares agrees merger with energy asset manager Kayne Anderson
Ares Management has announced plans to merge with asset manager Kayne Anderson in a transaction due to close in January.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock expands US private debt capabilities with TCP acquisition 1 day ago
- Spain's Ahorro Corporación to push into direct lending amid ownership changes 7 days ago
- California manager prices its fourth CLO transaction of the year 9 days ago
- Ivy Hill prices first billion-dollar mid market CLO of 2018 10 days ago
- Tastes change in secondary trading 14 days ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 9 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 11 hours ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 1 day ago
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 1 day ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 1 day ago