Ares agrees merger with energy asset manager Kayne Anderson
Ares Management has announced plans to merge with asset manager Kayne Anderson in a transaction due to close in January.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global consulting firm acquires Japanese multi-management platform 6 days ago
- Cleveland multi-boutique plans IPO as it targets $100 million via share issue 6 days ago
- JP Morgan AM professional to lead spin-out of credit hedge fund 7 days ago
- Investcorp brings long-short manager onto its hedge funds partnership platform 14 days ago
- Bain swoops for another portfolio in Italy 19 days ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 7 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 8 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 8 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 9 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 9 hours ago