Managers prepare CLO amendments as investors seek Volcker compliance
Volcker rule amendments are set to continue as two more CLO managers seek investor approval to Volckerise deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- The financial crisis was the making of 'em 29 days ago
- CVC prices €409.6 million new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 2 months ago
- CVC prices $719.1 million reset of recently callable CLO 2 months ago
- CVC markets new issue CLO via BNP Paribas 2 months ago
- CVC portfolio manager O'Meara takes on bigger role overseeing US CLO unit 3 months ago
- Goldentree floats price talk on 2019 CLO as market searches for a floor 1 hour ago
- CLOs hold Anchor Glass as loan shatters 5.5% 2 hours ago
- Creditflux readies starting gun for 11th CLO awards 2 hours ago
- CarVal and JP Morgan post mezz price talk as $734.4 million new issue hits the market 3 hours ago
- CLO equity a "top trade" for 2019, but beware ratings risk, says JP Morgan 2 days ago