Managers prepare CLO amendments as investors seek Volcker compliance
Volcker rule amendments are set to continue as two more CLO managers seek investor approval to Volckerise deals
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 3 hours ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 3 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 4 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 8 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 8 hours ago