BDC considers launching new US CLO management unit
A BDC manager, which has not previously invested in CLO equity, is eyeing a CLO management business as it seeks growth in broadly syndicated loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares and Varagon expand direct lending JV to $6.4 billion 10 days ago
- TCW seeks to ramp up potential BDC 1 month ago
- Antares teams up with Bain for direct lending after LStar JV ends 2 months ago
- AB reports highest AUM since 2008 as it launches BDC 3 months ago
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 5 months ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 4 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago