BDC considers launching new US CLO management unit
A BDC manager, which has not previously invested in CLO equity, is eyeing a CLO management business as it seeks growth in broadly syndicated loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Antares teams up with Bain for direct lending after LStar JV ends 8 days ago
- AB reports highest AUM since 2008 as it launches BDC 28 days ago
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 2 months ago
- Medley adds managing director to its fundraising team 3 months ago
- Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap 4 months ago
- GSO changes tack and prices CLO reset 12 hours ago
- Boston-based CLO manager scores the year's second tightest reset print 1 day ago
- Ares prices new issue US CLO with funding costs of just 1.4% 1 day ago
- GoldenTree prices its first CLO reset 1 day ago
- BlueMountain seals 2017's tightest new issue CLO triple A print by fractions 1 day ago