BDC considers launching new US CLO management unit
A BDC manager, which has not previously invested in CLO equity, is eyeing a CLO management business as it seeks growth in broadly syndicated loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 1 month ago
- Medley adds managing director to its fundraising team 2 months ago
- Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap 3 months ago
- Oaktree takes over Fifth Street’s BDCs 3 months ago
- Hercules backs off from contract switch amid investor revolt 5 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 1 day ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 1 day ago
- CVC hires Nomura's head of credit structuring for senior CLO role 1 day ago
- PDM hands euro CLO mandate to bank after hiring three loan specialists 1 day ago
- CSAM-managed CLO's junior notes trade at 104.53 in secondary market 1 day ago