BDC considers launching new US CLO management unit
A BDC manager, which has not previously invested in CLO equity, is eyeing a CLO management business as it seeks growth in broadly syndicated loans
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlackRock expands US private debt capabilities with TCP acquisition 2 months ago
- Oak Hill BDC's assets continue to nosedive as board explores options 2 months ago
- CLO investor TICC rebrands as Oxford Square 3 months ago
- Ares and Varagon expand direct lending JV to $6.4 billion 4 months ago
- TCW seeks to ramp up potential BDC 5 months ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 16 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago