BDC puts $22 million towards CLO warehouse line
A BDC has contributed to a CLO being planned by one of its asset managers
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO pipeline: deal flow picks up as Amherst and SocGen work on mandates 6 days ago
- CIFC kicks off in Europe as its first CLO on the continent enters marketing stage 7 days ago
- MeDirect to make CLO comeback as it markets European deal via Barclays 11 days ago
- Octagon eyes $2 billion new issue volumes as it markets fourth CLO of 2019 12 days ago
- Napier Park targets 114bp triple A print as it markets first euro CLO 12 days ago
- US life insurers grew their CLO investments by 31% in 2018, finds Moody's 4 hours ago
- Carlyle scores 2019's tightest CLO triple A as it prints via BAML 3 days ago
- US and European investors score new allocations to triple A CLOs as managers 'de-Nochu' 3 days ago
- CLO managers process Fusion bankruptcy implications 5 days ago
- Controlling equity stake in 2018 CLO fails to trade in secondary market 5 days ago