Fair Oaks makes sizeable CLO investment after latest share issue
Fair Oaks Capital has announced that it made a sizeable investment in Alcentra's new US CLO via its closed-end CLO fund, Fair Oaks Income Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra prices US CLO triple As at 112bp following reset 10 days ago
- Anchorage looks to reset a previously-refinanced US CLO 11 days ago
- Alcentra hires former BlackRock US loan and CLO chief 13 days ago
- Californian pension fund approves $50 million commitment to CLO-focused fund 16 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago