Fair Oaks makes sizeable CLO investment after latest share issue
Fair Oaks Capital has announced that it made a sizeable investment in Alcentra's new US CLO via its closed-end CLO fund, Fair Oaks Income Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- Ares prices 2018's second largest CLO with $1.3 billion reissue 8 days ago
- JP Morgan markets debutant's new US CLO with triple As accounted for 8 days ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks 10 days ago
- CarVal prices debut US CLO with triple A coupon hitting 116bp 15 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago