Fair Oaks makes sizeable CLO investment after latest share issue
Fair Oaks Capital has announced that it made a sizeable investment in Alcentra's new US CLO via its closed-end CLO fund, Fair Oaks Income Fund
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- The financial crisis was the making of 'em 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 6 days ago
- Marble Point and JP Morgan unite for second new CLO of 2018 12 days ago
- JP Morgan embraces Euribor cap with new issue CLO for Partners Group 23 days ago
- ArrowMark prepares to issue static CLO for the first time 1 month ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago