Pension fund may give Partners Group green light to buy private credit
US pension fund plans to expand Zug-based asset manager's separate account
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Californian pension fund looks to increase exposure to opportunistic credit 6 days ago
- Sovereign investors' allocation to alternative credit increase rapidly, finds survey 8 days ago
- Danes work with Credit Suisse to bankroll direct lenders 14 days ago
- Ohio pension fund seeks to deploy $200 million in private credit 27 days ago
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 29 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 11 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 12 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago