Pension fund may give Partners Group green light to buy private credit
US pension fund plans to expand Zug-based asset manager's separate account
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alameda County approves $33 million investment in senior loan fund 1 day ago
- New Jersey pension fund allocates $100 million to tech-focused BDC 2 days ago
- Dallas pension fund set to cut private debt 2 days ago
- Los Angeles pension fund looks for direct lender to take on $670 million mandate 5 days ago
- BT pension fund appoints CEO 6 days ago
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 2 hours ago
- Alcentra's 2018 European CLO volumes to pass €1bn mark following new issue 3 hours ago
- Five Arrows adds another string to its bow as it markets second new issue CLO of 2018 4 hours ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 21 hours ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 1 day ago