Pension fund may give Partners Group green light to buy private credit
US pension fund plans to expand Zug-based asset manager's separate account
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- California pension fund seeks private markets advisor 1 day ago
- BNP Paribas partners with Partners to plan a new issue European CLO 3 days ago
- New York pension fund allocates $400 million to two private debt funds 5 days ago
- Maine pension fund commits $50 million to Asian real estate debt 5 days ago
- GSO launches new energy fund and picks up $75 million from US pension 13 days ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 21 hours ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 22 hours ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 22 hours ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 22 hours ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 23 hours ago