BlueBay hires two for direct lending in London
BlueBay Asset Management has announced the expansion of its London-based direct lending team with two senior hires.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- NewStar sale set to go ahead after no further bids emerge 8 hours ago
- Manager raises $11 million for third credit opportunities fund 8 hours ago
- Clearwater increases headcount in its UK debt advisory business 9 hours ago
- New US credit manager targets $750 million for debut fund 1 day ago
- Right opportunity, wrong continent: Avenue sees value in Asian direct lending 1 day ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 7 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 8 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 8 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago