BlueBay hires two for direct lending in London
BlueBay Asset Management has announced the expansion of its London-based direct lending team with two senior hires.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Michigan pension fund looks to commit $80 million to debt funds 2 days ago
- Octopus appoints head of structuring 2 days ago
- Axa IM brings in global head of fixed income 3 days ago
- Oaktree nominees appointed to Ranger Direct Lending Fund board 3 days ago
- Aviva restructures investment platform and creates new credit unit 4 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago