Mitsubishi UFJ markets $409 million CLO after securing a new client
Mitsubishi UFJ Securities has won a new client for its CLO arranging business, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago
- Maine pension bolsters private credit allocation with $100 million mandate 4 days ago
- New York pension fund earmarks $200 million for real estate debt 4 days ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 8 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 8 days ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 12 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 13 hours ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 17 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 18 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 18 hours ago