Fair Oaks emerges as control investor in manager's new short-duration CLO
Fair Oaks Capital has emerged as the control equity investor in a new short-duration CLO issued by Ares Management, according to a regulatory announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 5 days ago
- Five Arrows shoots its way into 2018 US CLO market 5 days ago
- US CLO league tables: low volumes drive big changes at the top 10 days ago
- BDCs find variety of routes to higher leverage but remain cautious of two-times limit 16 days ago
- Private credit specialist rejoins Ares in Los Angeles 1 month ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 1 day ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 1 day ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 day ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 1 day ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 2 days ago