Fair Oaks emerges as control investor in manager's new short-duration CLO
Fair Oaks Capital has emerged as the control equity investor in a new short-duration CLO issued by Ares Management, according to a regulatory announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Apollo eyes triple A print in the 70s as it plans European CLO reset 5 days ago
- Ares keeps up direct lending growth and plans new credit fund launch 12 days ago
- Indicus co-founder parts company with Ares 18 days ago
- PGIM prices largest ever European 2.0 CLO 18 days ago
- Ares prices triple As at 117bp in $658 million US CLO reset 19 days ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 6 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 7 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 7 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 3 days ago