Fair Oaks emerges as control investor in manager's new short-duration CLO
Fair Oaks Capital has emerged as the control equity investor in a new short-duration CLO issued by Ares Management, according to a regulatory announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares grows credit 34% with direct lending boost, but high yield takes rough ride in Q4 5 days ago
- SocGen wins first new issue CLO mandate since 2017 9 days ago
- Deutsche plots single name CDS return and index push with two senior hires 12 days ago
- BlueMountain partners with Deutsche Bank to price European CLO 15 days ago
- SEC proposal could strengthen BDCs’ power to purchase funds 15 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago