Fair Oaks emerges as control investor in manager's new short-duration CLO
Fair Oaks Capital has emerged as the control equity investor in a new short-duration CLO issued by Ares Management, according to a regulatory announcement
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG to price €461.9 million European CLO reissue 5 days ago
- BNP Paribas adds experienced fund financing specialist to its Paris offices 9 days ago
- Ares's $3.4 billion direct lending fund raise brings hordes of new investors 30 days ago
- Investment grade loans specialist joins MUFG in New York 1 month ago
- Ares promotes credit veteran to CEO 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago