Apex prices $409.5 million US CLO with signs of Japanese interest
Apex Credit Partners priced its second CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources. The deal features a repackaged triple-A tranche denominated in Japanese yen
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlson prices first new issue CLO in two years 18 days ago
- Crescent prices third new issue CLO of 2018 with Jefferies 26 days ago
- Apex revives 2012 CLO that has been out of reinvestment for three years 1 month ago
- Emerging market credit manager eyes CBO in $293.75 million deal 1 month ago
- Clifford prepares its first infrastructure CLO 2 months ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 2 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 3 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 3 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago