Apex prices $409.5 million US CLO with signs of Japanese interest
Apex Credit Partners priced its second CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources. The deal features a repackaged triple-A tranche denominated in Japanese yen
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 1 day ago
- MidOcean prices triple A debt across six tranches in unusual CLO reset 4 days ago
- Crescent reaches record annual volumes with third new CLO of 2018 8 days ago
- Los Angeles manager refinances previously reset CLO 8 days ago
- Tall Tree plants its roots into CLO reissue market with $404.1 million deal 29 days ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 11 hours ago
- Invesco prices second new issue CLO of the month 11 hours ago
- Oaktree prices new CLO with Europe's longest reinvestment period 11 hours ago
- ArrowMark prices second CLO transaction in June following mid-market reset 12 hours ago
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 12 hours ago