Apex prices $409.5 million US CLO with signs of Japanese interest
Apex Credit Partners priced its second CLO of the year on Friday, according to market sources. The deal features a repackaged triple-A tranche denominated in Japanese yen
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- High profile CLO trader parts company with Jefferies in London 10 days ago
- BNY Mellon takes on AMR agent role for first-of-its-kind CLO 22 days ago
- MJX resets 2013 CLO two months after it left its reinvestment period 23 days ago
- Jefferies affiliate teams with BNP Paribas to price its second 2017 CLO 23 days ago
- Oaktree returns to primary market with bespoke low-levered US CLO 27 days ago
- ICG set to become latest manager to "reissue" a CLO in €438 million deal 16 hours ago
- Neuberger Berman prices triple As at 118bp in CLO reset 1 day ago
- French asset manager prices its first CLO of 2017 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices its largest CLO to date 1 day ago
- Accunia prices its second CLO in €386.6 million transaction 1 day ago