Mitsubishi prices $425 million CLO with yen repackaging facility
Mitsubishi UFJ has priced $425 million deal for a large US CLO manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- ICG prices short-dated reset of 2015 CLO 1 month ago
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 2 months ago
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 3 months ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 3 months ago
- Fortress ABS fund surpasses $450 million 3 months ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 23 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 23 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 23 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 23 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 1 day ago