Mitsubishi prices $425 million CLO with yen repackaging facility
Mitsubishi UFJ has priced $425 million deal for a large US CLO manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Control equity in recently reset Apollo European CLO goes on the auction block 7 days ago
- US manager sheds CLO vertical strip in secondary market 7 days ago
- Fortress ABS fund surpasses $450 million 15 days ago
- CLO managers see risk retention hurdles as Brexit approaches 16 days ago
- Risk retention financing given the green light by EBA 16 days ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 4 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 5 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 5 hours ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 23 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 1 day ago