Sankaty raises $2.1 billion for new distressed credit fund
Boston-based manager Sankaty Advisors has raised $2.1 billion for a new distressed credit fund, according to regulatory filings
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Pimco raises nearly $700 million for new real estate debt fund 15 hours ago
- Boston manager looks towards middle market for latest credit fund 16 hours ago
- Vanguard plans global credit bond fund launch for US investors 2 days ago
- KKR and Schroders back €1 billion Dutch direct lending fund 2 days ago
- New York manager prepares interval credit fund launch 3 days ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 8 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 11 hours ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 15 hours ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 1 day ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 1 day ago