Bank releases price talk as Brigade marches towards next US CLO
The CLO market may have been wounded in recent weeks amid a sell off in credit, but Brigade Capital Management is soldiering on as double-B spreads battle to stay inside 800 basis points
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Onex gets off the mark with its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- Alcentra markets its first new issue European CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 2 days ago
- CIFC prices its eighth CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago