Manager prices $408 million CLO in tough triple-A market
A Chicago-based CLO manager has priced its third broadly-syndicated loan deal of the year, with the triple-A notes paying a coupon of 165 basis points over Libor
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 2 days ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- CLO b-wic line-up: $97.5 million of amortising triple As go on sale 8 days ago
- Price talk widens for forthcoming Zais CLO 8 days ago
- Price talk revealed for forthcoming BlueMountain new issue CLO 9 days ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 11 hours ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 12 hours ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 1 day ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 1 day ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 2 days ago