Manager prices $408 million CLO in tough triple-A market
A Chicago-based CLO manager has priced its third broadly-syndicated loan deal of the year, with the triple-A notes paying a coupon of 165 basis points over Libor
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- JP Morgan Asset Management reports record AUM 6 days ago
- CLO manager becomes second to drop Euribor floors following refi 7 days ago
- Loan managers pile into BDCs amid possible change to leverage ratios 19 days ago
- JP Morgan prices $436.7 million refi for New York CLO manager 21 days ago
- Onex hires JP Morgan to arrange its second European CLO of 2017 28 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 7 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 8 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 8 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago