Manager prices $408 million CLO in tough triple-A market
A Chicago-based CLO manager has priced its third broadly-syndicated loan deal of the year, with the triple-A notes paying a coupon of 165 basis points over Libor
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM expected to price short dated US CLO by end of the week 6 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 2 days ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 3 days ago
- US CLO spread tightening shows no sign of slowing as JP Morgan markets deal 9 days ago
- Barings prices its first US CLO transaction of 2018 13 days ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 hour ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 4 hours ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 5 hours ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 5 hours ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 5 hours ago