CLO manager raises $198 million for risk retention strategy
A CLO manager has raised almost $200 million for what is believed to be an MOA
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Sound Point wins $285 million CLO equity mandate from Canadian pension fund 4 hours ago
- BlackRock becomes latest manager to explore interval fund structure for credit 1 day ago
- Mid-market CLO managers can escape risk retention with business development co, SEC confirms 13 days ago
- Marathon runs up another new issue CLO in $460 million deal 18 days ago
- Oberland hits $800 million hard cap for healthcare credit opportunities fund 18 days ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 3 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 3 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 3 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago