CLO manager raises $198 million for risk retention strategy
A CLO manager has raised almost $200 million for what is believed to be an MOA
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Bless the bonds down in Africa, urges Botswana firm launching two debt funds 5 hours ago
- Southpaw weighs in at $3 billion through distressed debt strategy 5 hours ago
- New Barings vehicle wins $60 million from an Ohio pension fund 1 day ago
- Chorus launches third credit fund for reg cap strategy 1 day ago
- Franklin Templeton launches emerging markets bond fund 2 days ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 4 hours ago
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 4 hours ago
- CSAM makes unusual move of refinancing a CLO's junior debt 5 hours ago
- Symphony blasts 4bp of 2018's new issue CLO tights 5 hours ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 1 day ago