CLO manager raises $198 million for risk retention strategy
A CLO manager has raised almost $200 million for what is believed to be an MOA
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Greystone notches up $750 million final close for real estate fund 16 hours ago
- Pimco raises $116 million for CLO opportunities fund 1 day ago
- Trawler banks $151 million for inaugural real estate debt fund 1 day ago
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 2 days ago
- Pennsylvania pension awards $50 million to distressed debt fund 6 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 15 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 16 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 16 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago