GreensLedge prices second CBO in six months in $599 million deal
GreensLedge has carved itself a niche as the market's leading CBO arranger after pricing the second deal of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- On cloud nine: GSO prices $616 million Cirrus deal in debut CBO 12 days ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 1 month ago
- Brigade prices triple Bs tight of double As with second CBO of 2018 2 months ago
- Summer of innovations continues as manager prices Europe's first 2.0 CBO 3 months ago
- Fortress ABS fund surpasses $450 million 3 months ago
- US CLO league tables: Citi edges ahead of Morgan Stanley in new issues for league table clean sweep 23 hours ago
- Euro CLO league tables: Rockford Tower debuts to take manager list up to 41 23 hours ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: inaugural reissue boosts Cerberus 23 hours ago
- Global CLO league tables at a glance - October 2018 23 hours ago
- Tetragon's Snell: we’re partnering with CLO managers who are positioning defensively [video] 1 day ago