GreensLedge prices second CBO in six months in $599 million deal
GreensLedge has carved itself a niche as the market's leading CBO arranger after pricing the second deal of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Summer of innovations continues as manager prices Europe's first 2.0 CBO 15 days ago
- Fortress ABS fund surpasses $450 million 15 days ago
- PGIM prices first GBP CLO of the 2.0 era 21 days ago
- Price talk circulates for PGIM's forthcoming GBP CLO 1 month ago
- Natixis goes coast to coast pricing two middle market CLO resets 1 month ago
- CLO round-up: reset triple As price apart on divergent portfolios 12 hours ago
- THL prices first new issue CLO since acquiring KVK platform 13 hours ago
- Barclays prices US deal for new client as its CLO push gains momentum 17 hours ago
- New York manager becomes 131st to price a CLO transaction this year 18 hours ago
- Golub prices its first new issue BSL CLO of the year 18 hours ago