CLO manager hires long-serving Highland structured credit official
A growing CLO manager has hired from Highland Capital Management for strategy, business development, and operations
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Capitala opens New York office and hires Czech's former head of loans 9 hours ago
- BlueBay hires former Henderson credit head 1 day ago
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 1 day ago
- Barrow Hanley moves into US loans after hiring PMs from Whitebox 2 days ago
- PDM strengthens CLO structuring team with former Och-Ziff official 3 days ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago