CLO manager hires long-serving Highland structured credit official
A growing CLO manager has hired from Highland Capital Management for strategy, business development, and operations
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 3 days ago
- CSAM closes unit it launched to take minority stakes in hedge fund managers 3 days ago
- Investment funds lawyer joins Ropes & Gray in Boston 3 days ago
- Update: former Acis CLO portfolio manager awarded $8 million in arbitration 3 days ago
- Investcorp adds credit analysts to its New York team 4 days ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 6 hours ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 7 hours ago
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 7 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 3 days ago