Barclays prices risk retention-compliant US CLO for global manager
Barclays has priced a new risk retention-compliant deal for a global CLO manager, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Galaxy deal attracts huge interest from CLO investor universe 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: managers sell CLOs into Europe 11 days ago
- European CLO triple As tighten for third time in as many weeks after HPS prices 12 days ago
- North Carolina manager prices first CLO of the year with Barclays as arranger 13 days ago
- HPS prepares to price its second European CLO 15 days ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 7 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 8 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 8 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago