CLO step-up notes come to Europe as Guggenheim prices new 2.0 deal
Guggenheim Investments has priced its first European CLO 2.0, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO manager prices its first new US deal of the year 1 day ago
- One CLO manager, two months, three re-issues - TPG prices $488 million deal 1 day ago
- Tortoise comes out of its shell with first-ever CLO transaction 7 days ago
- B-wic round-up: demand for secondary CLO equity picks up in 2018 10 days ago
- Euro league tables: Permira and Voya join the CLO bonanza 14 days ago
- US manager hires Alcentra loan PM to spearhead new European CLO unit 9 hours ago
- Commerzbank unit prices first 'market standard' CLO via BNP Paribas 10 hours ago
- US manager seeks pastures new as it opens CLO warehouse in Europe 1 day ago
- JP Morgan brings debut manager to the CLO market in $409.7 million deal 1 day ago
- GoldenTree plans to plant a fresh US CLO and branches out to four banks 1 day ago