CLO step-up notes come to Europe as Guggenheim prices new 2.0 deal
Guggenheim Investments has priced its first European CLO 2.0, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Oak Hill makes its mark with tightest US CLO print of 2017 4 days ago
- Octagon prices its fourth new issue CLO of 2017 6 days ago
- Sell-side credit analysts land at Muzinich in London 6 days ago
- Guggenheim prices third new issue CLO of the year 10 days ago
- US CLO manager brings its 2017 issuance over $5.5 billion with latest deal 11 days ago
- US CLO round-up: GoldenTree and Oak Hill make hay as spreads hit new lows 18 hours ago
- CSAM brings 2017 US CLO volumes over $10 billion as it prices new deal 18 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs plans $464 million CLO for US manager 18 hours ago
- Euro CLO round-up: KKR Credit prices record-setting CLO 3 days ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 3 days ago