Prospect Capital explains new CLO trading strategy
Officials at Prospect Capital gave an insight into the company's CLO investment strategy last week during an earnings call.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- TCW seeks to ramp up potential BDC 18 days ago
- Antares teams up with Bain for direct lending after LStar JV ends 1 month ago
- AB reports highest AUM since 2008 as it launches BDC 2 months ago
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 4 months ago
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 4 months ago
- Deutsche Bank prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 hours ago
- Barclays prepares two new CLOs on both sides of the Atlantic 2 hours ago
- CIFC markets new $815 million dual-compliant US CLO 3 hours ago
- Goldman's monthly CLO volumes pass $2.5 billion following latest reset 3 hours ago
- Anchorage prices $1.1 billion in twin CLO resets 4 hours ago