Prospect Capital explains new CLO trading strategy
Officials at Prospect Capital gave an insight into the company's CLO investment strategy last week during an earnings call.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- AB reports highest AUM since 2008 as it launches BDC 4 days ago
- US manager taps ex-Credit Suisse chiefs to spearhead direct lending unit 2 months ago
- Large equity investor emerges as anchor buyer for latest Voya CLO 2 months ago
- Prospect’s CLO fund reaches $300 million fundraising milestone 2 months ago
- Recent start-up Freedom 3 sets up mid-market JV with KCap 3 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 21 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 21 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 23 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 1 day ago