Fair Oaks makes control investment in boutique manager's new CLO
Fair Oaks has now fully invested the proceeds of its recent capital raise after taking a $25 million stake in a new CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 4 days ago
- Octagon matches benchmark triple A levels with its fifth new issue CLO of 2018 5 days ago
- Pretium passes $1 billion annual CLO issuance mark for first time 8 days ago
- US CLO league tables: low volumes drive big changes at the top 10 days ago
- PGIM prices its largest CLO reset of the year 12 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 1 day ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 1 day ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 day ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 1 day ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 2 days ago