Fair Oaks makes control investment in boutique manager's new CLO
Fair Oaks has now fully invested the proceeds of its recent capital raise after taking a $25 million stake in a new CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- PGIM prices largest CLO transaction since May in billion-dollar reset 2 days ago
- Price talk circulates on ICG's €410 million European CLO 5 days ago
- Anchorage prices $505 million US CLO after pre-placing triple A notes 15 days ago
- CDS food fight as UNFI sues Goldman Sachs over SuperValu deal 19 days ago
- Goldman Sachs markets US CLO after winning new manager client 19 days ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago