Fair Oaks makes control investment in boutique manager's new CLO
Fair Oaks has now fully invested the proceeds of its recent capital raise after taking a $25 million stake in a new CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 1 day ago
- CBAM's CLO AUM hits $7 billion in less than one year 3 days ago
- Apollo prices 2018's largest CLO refinancing 9 days ago
- Job opportunity with Fair Oaks 10 days ago
- Apollo set to return to CLO market with third reworking of 2012 deal 14 days ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 15 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 15 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 19 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 20 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 21 hours ago