Large CLO investor raises $140 million risk retention fund
One of the pioneeers of control CLO equity investing is launching a new fund which is strongly believed to be part of a multi-manager risk retention strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- NY Life reignites Tetragon partnership as it prices new US CLO 1 month ago
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 5 months ago
- Tetragon picks new manager for latest risk retention-compliant CLO 1 year ago
- Tetragon teams up with Symphony for its retention fund's second CLO 1 year ago
- Tetragon puts $100 million to work in CLO risk-retention 1 year ago
- CMV prices another dual-compliant US CLO 6 hours ago
- Insurance affiliate prices its third new CLO with Wells Fargo 6 hours ago
- CLO giant completes its third transaction in seven days 7 hours ago
- Investcorp refinances 2015 US CLO and cuts 72bp off triple As 1 day ago
- Oak Hill teams with BAML for first time since 2013 to price new US CLO 1 day ago