Large CLO investor raises $140 million risk retention fund
One of the pioneeers of control CLO equity investing is launching a new fund which is strongly believed to be part of a multi-manager risk retention strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tetragon raises $255 million for its latest CLO risk retention fund 1 month ago
- NY Life reignites Tetragon partnership as it prices new US CLO 4 months ago
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 8 months ago
- Tetragon picks new manager for latest risk retention-compliant CLO 1 year ago
- Tetragon teams up with Symphony for its retention fund's second CLO 1 year ago
- Deadline looms for Creditflux's annual Manager Awards 20 hours ago
- Global CLO giant prices its first European deal of the year 1 day ago
- Fair Oaks expands into European loans with major hire 1 day ago
- Ares prepares its first new issue US CLO of 2018 1 day ago
- US CLO reset senior spreads tighten for the second time in as many days 1 day ago