Large CLO investor raises $140 million risk retention fund
One of the pioneeers of control CLO equity investing is launching a new fund which is strongly believed to be part of a multi-manager risk retention strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tetragon shuts down distressed debt fund amid claims of fundraising struggles 1 month ago
- Tetragon raises $255 million for its latest CLO risk retention fund 3 months ago
- NY Life reignites Tetragon partnership as it prices new US CLO 6 months ago
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 10 months ago
- Tetragon picks new manager for latest risk retention-compliant CLO 1 year ago
- Barclays makes big hires from Natixis as it plans mid market CLO push 1 day ago
- SocGen prices its first CLO transaction of the year in US reset 1 day ago
- Chicago CLO manager returns to the market for first new deal since 2016 1 day ago
- BlackRock's US CLO reset volumes pass $1 billion following latest deal 1 day ago
- Global CLO manager prices first European new issue of 2018 via Barclays 1 day ago