Large CLO investor raises $140 million risk retention fund
One of the pioneeers of control CLO equity investing is launching a new fund which is strongly believed to be part of a multi-manager risk retention strategy
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Tetragon shuts down distressed debt fund amid claims of fundraising struggles 3 months ago
- Tetragon raises $255 million for its latest CLO risk retention fund 5 months ago
- NY Life reignites Tetragon partnership as it prices new US CLO 8 months ago
- Tetragon-backed US CLO achieves 127bp triple-A print 1 year ago
- Tetragon picks new manager for latest risk retention-compliant CLO 1 year ago
- BlackRock prices its fifth CLO reset of 2018 1 day ago
- KKR prices $607 million US CLO 1 day ago
- Atlanta-based CLO manager prices first new issue in over a year 2 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 2 days ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 3 days ago