Mid-market manager linked to Guggenheim prepares its debut CLO
Chicago-based middle market lender hits the market with its first in-house CLO, according to market sources
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi hires UK banks and private equity solution sales head 1 day ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 2 days ago
- Florida-based manager revives plan for rare emerging markets CBO 2 days ago
- CLO pipeline: deal flow picks up as Amherst and SocGen work on mandates 9 days ago
- Tikehau changes tack and opts for three-tranche CLO refi 10 days ago
- Octagon prices triple As at 130bp in new US CLO 2 hours ago
- Z Capital issues its latest CLO with high allowance for triple C loans 4 hours ago
- Rockford Tower and JP Morgan team to price new CLO 5 hours ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 1 day ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 1 day ago