Sankaty increases CLO AUM by $2 billion in two days with latest deal
Sankaty's latest deal comes shortly after the manager announced a deal to acquire four CLOs from Regiment Capital Advisors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- 95.5bp is the level to beat in Europe as Oak Hill prices first 2018 deal 4 days ago
- Nassau markets its largest CLO to date 6 days ago
- Greywolf reissues 2014 CLO for two extra years of reinvestment 11 days ago
- Oak Hill markets new issue CLO via JP Morgan in first-time partnership 13 days ago
- Greywolf sets its eyes on 111bp spread for short CLO reissue 19 days ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 2 hours ago
- Carlyle markets its 22nd CLO transaction of the year with European reset 8 hours ago
- Global CLO round-up: what goes around comes around 1 day ago
- $509 million of new issue CLO paper set to come from Oaktree 1 day ago
- GSO markets its 20th CLO transaction of the year 1 day ago