Sankaty increases CLO AUM by $2 billion in two days with latest deal
Sankaty's latest deal comes shortly after the manager announced a deal to acquire four CLOs from Regiment Capital Advisors
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- BlueMountain bucks widening trend by placing triple As 0.8bp tighter than last deal 7 days ago
- Oak Hill resets post-reinvestment CLO from 2013 7 days ago
- BlackRock unveils ESG-focused emerging market debt suite 9 days ago
- BlueMountain and JP Morgan ready their fifth CLO deal together in 2018 15 days ago
- Carlyle prices five CLO transactions in just one month 16 days ago
- CVC prices €411.7 million CLO reset as reinvestment periods lengthen 9 hours ago
- Debtwire: Highland slams chapter 11 trustee over Acis CLOs as Brigade and Oaktree wait in the wings 11 hours ago
- Alcentra plans its second European CLO transaction of the year 15 hours ago
- BlackRock prices US CLO triple As 4.9bp tight of market average 1 day ago
- Marble Point enters short-dated reset market with $554.93 million CLO 1 day ago