Mid-market lender gets to work on new CLO risk retention strategy
A direct lender with ambitions of managing CLOs is said to be in talks with investors over a risk retention vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: Unfazed by risk retention uncertainty, a busy market tests reissue and L-shape trends 4 days ago
- 73 untouched US CLOs could be in line for a refi, according to Moody's 6 days ago
- CLO managers likely to be exempt from risk retention from 2 April, says LSTA 7 days ago
- US CLO round-up: SEC’s loss and shifting CLO spreads shake things up 11 days ago
- Reprieved: US CLO managers are not subject to risk retention, court rules 11 days ago
- Ares plans to reset 2015 CLO, according to presale reports 6 hours ago
- Forthcoming Voya CLO set to have lowest funding costs on record in US market 6 hours ago
- B-wic round-up: attention shifts to senior US CLO paper as trade rate hits 100% 1 day ago
- US CLO spreads set to contract sharply as JP Morgan markets three deals 1 day ago
- Benefit Street starts marketing $509.5 million new issue CLO 1 day ago