Mid-market lender gets to work on new CLO risk retention strategy
A direct lender with ambitions of managing CLOs is said to be in talks with investors over a risk retention vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- MJX ventures into Europe with risk retention-compliant US CLO 2 days ago
- US CLO managers are unwinding risk retention funds, conference hears 12 days ago
- CLO manager looks to sell IG bonds in risk retention-compliant deals 20 days ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 26 days ago
- US CLO manager hires Nomura to launch its first deal of 2018 28 days ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 16 hours ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 16 hours ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 16 hours ago
- Pretium issues short-dated CLO with single Bs pricing at 1,000bp 17 hours ago
- BlueBay appoints head of structured credit and CLOs in London 1 day ago