Mid-market lender gets to work on new CLO risk retention strategy
A direct lender with ambitions of managing CLOs is said to be in talks with investors over a risk retention vehicle
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- What the L: CLO managers look at risk retention’s forgotten option 9 days ago
- European CLO managers aim for ‘full compliance’ 9 days ago
- Nearwater aims to put $500 million to work in global risk retention financing 12 days ago
- US CLO round-up: managers sell CLOs into Europe 1 month ago
- Greywolf launches CLO risk retention vehicle 1 month ago
- Fast-growing CLO manager prices triple As at 115bp in new US deal 2 days ago
- Golub mid-market CLO more than doubles in size to $750 million following reset 2 days ago
- Och-Ziff brings Euro CLO AUM over €1 billion with latest deal 3 days ago
- Carlyle re-issues 2015 European deal for its 20th CLO transaction of the year 3 days ago
- PGIM prices tight CLO reset with five-year reinvestment extension 3 days ago