LCM's last 1.0 CLO goes out with a bang as it records impressive final IRR
LCM VI, which closed via Bank of America in May 2007, paid off its liabilities on 30 November.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Global CLO round-up: there's something for everyone as CLOs put on a good spread 21 days ago
- LCM prices CLO with MUFG for the first time in $749 million reset 22 days ago
- Triple As are left alone as Natixis prices US CLO refi for large asset manager 1 month ago
- LCM brings CLO market tighter with $409.9 million new issue 1 month ago
- LCM prices CLO reset via Citi with unusual triple A debt structure 3 months ago
- AIG's return to CLO management takes shape as price talk emerges on new deal 1 day ago
- Benefit Street prices new CLO ahead of Franklin Templeton integration 1 day ago
- European CLO volumes to drop in 2019, but mezz could benefit, says BNP Paribas 3 days ago
- Barings refinances benchmark CLO from 2016 3 days ago
- Deerpath delivers after wrapping up debut mid-market CLO via GreensLedge 4 days ago