LCM's last 1.0 CLO goes out with a bang as it records impressive final IRR
LCM VI, which closed via Bank of America in May 2007, paid off its liabilities on 30 November.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- US CLO round-up: Golub orbits curve as managers double up 6 days ago
- LCM partially refinances 2015 CLO with triple As at 124bp 9 days ago
- Global CLO round-up: there's something for everyone as CLOs put on a good spread 4 months ago
- LCM prices CLO with MUFG for the first time in $749 million reset 4 months ago
- Triple As are left alone as Natixis prices US CLO refi for large asset manager 4 months ago
- Global CLO round-up: 15 months to one month - managers set their own pace 1 day ago
- Oaktree scores tight execution on new Arbour CLO 1 day ago
- Steele Creek teams up with RBC for new issue CLO 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices fourth CLO just one month after pricing third 2 days ago
- KKR markets new European CLO with triple As subject 3 days ago