LCM's last 1.0 CLO goes out with a bang as it records impressive final IRR
LCM VI, which closed via Bank of America in May 2007, paid off its liabilities on 30 November.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LCM prices CLO reset via Citi with unusual triple A debt structure 28 days ago
- LCM works with Morgan Stanley to issue its first new CLO of 2018 2 months ago
- LCM Partners acquires €300 million Spanish NPL portfolio 2 months ago
- LCM resets post-reinvestment 2013 CLO 4 months ago
- New York manager reworks second CLO in as many days via Natixis 5 months ago
- Garrison arms itself with revolver as it prices new mid market CLO 3 hours ago
- Apollo prices $831 million refi of 2013 CLO 3 hours ago
- Seasoned European CLO structurer lands at GreensLedge 3 hours ago
- THL follows up August new issue CLO with reset of 2014 deal 1 day ago
- Eaton Vance achieves strong CLO pricing as it makes its new issue comeback 1 day ago