LCM's last 1.0 CLO goes out with a bang as it records impressive final IRR
LCM VI, which closed via Bank of America in May 2007, paid off its liabilities on 30 November.
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- LCM works with Morgan Stanley to issue its first new CLO of 2018 16 days ago
- LCM Partners acquires €300 million Spanish NPL portfolio 21 days ago
- LCM resets post-reinvestment 2013 CLO 1 month ago
- New York manager reworks second CLO in as many days via Natixis 3 months ago
- LCM prices unusual CLO refi via Deutsche Bank 3 months ago
- BlueMountain prices its second new US CLO within a month 17 hours ago
- Junior CLO spreads come in as CVC prices new European deal 17 hours ago
- Pearl Diver launches new CLO funds and expands into US with New York office 1 day ago
- Benefit Street reworks 2016 CLO to reduce funding costs by 61bp 1 day ago
- Experienced CLO specialist joins Pretium 1 day ago