Maranon prices debut mid-market CLO in $355 million deal
Chicago-based Maranon Capital has become the fifth debut US CLO issuer of the year after pricing a $355 million deal yesterday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Citi hires UK banks and private equity solution sales head 1 day ago
- Tikehau changes tack and opts for three-tranche CLO refi 10 days ago
- Napier Park joins Europe's CLO manager club after pricing first deal via Citi 10 days ago
- Euro CLO league tables: May’s refinancings fall just shy of €1 billion 13 days ago
- US CLO league tables: CSAM dominates globally but Octagon takes US lead 13 days ago
- Octagon prices triple As at 130bp in new US CLO 2 hours ago
- Z Capital issues its latest CLO with high allowance for triple C loans 4 hours ago
- Rockford Tower and JP Morgan team to price new CLO 5 hours ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 1 day ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 1 day ago