Palmer Square wraps up 2015 CLO market with $200 million static deal
Palmer Square Capital Management priced the final CLO of 2015 last week, in a $200 million static deal
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Investcorp targets 95bp spread as it markets Harvest CLO XX 4 days ago
- 95.5bp is the level to beat in Europe as Oak Hill prices first 2018 deal 9 days ago
- Nassau markets its largest CLO to date 11 days ago
- Palmer Square buys out Montage Investments' minority stake 11 days ago
- Greywolf reissues 2014 CLO for two extra years of reinvestment 16 days ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 2 days ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 2 days ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 2 days ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 2 days ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 3 days ago