Early-2016 CLO price talk emerges as Voya markets new deal
CLO market participants have been given an indication of pricing levels for early 2016, as Voya Investment Management markets its first deal of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- New York CLO manager hires Morgan Stanley for forthcoming new issue 5 days ago
- US manager markets new $410 million CLO after hiring BNP Paribas 10 days ago
- Anchorage looks to reset a previously-refinanced US CLO 11 days ago
- Carlyle CLO price talk suggests spread tightening is set to continue in 2018 16 days ago
- Price talk tightens for forthcoming MidOcean CLO 17 days ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago