Early-2016 CLO price talk emerges as Voya markets new deal
CLO market participants have been given an indication of pricing levels for early 2016, as Voya Investment Management markets its first deal of the year
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- JP Morgan Asset Management reports record AUM 2 days ago
- CLO manager becomes second to drop Euribor floors following refi 3 days ago
- Halcyon markets its fourth European CLO 8 days ago
- Carlyle markets its third European CLO of the year 9 days ago
- US CLO debutant to make spectacular move into European CLOs 10 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago