Voya prices $419 million CLO as US market reopens
Voya Investment Management has priced one of the first US CLOs of the year, according to market sources, in a deal which came in smaller than expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Anchorage looks to reset a previously-refinanced US CLO 11 days ago
- Los Angeles manager hires JP Morgan for debut CLO 17 days ago
- Former Claren Road professionals raise more than $274 million for credit fund 18 days ago
- JP Morgan ends 2017 with a bang as it prices three US CLOs 30 days ago
- Halcyon refinances 2015 US CLO with triple As pricing at 90bp 1 month ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 2 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 2 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 2 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 2 days ago
- Jefferies prices its first CLO transaction of the year 2 days ago