Voya prices $419 million CLO as US market reopens
Voya Investment Management has priced one of the first US CLOs of the year, according to market sources, in a deal which came in smaller than expected
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- JP Morgan Asset Management reports record AUM 2 days ago
- CLO manager becomes second to drop Euribor floors following refi 3 days ago
- Voya prices new issue US CLO with tightest triple A print of 2017 17 days ago
- JP Morgan prices $436.7 million refi for New York CLO manager 17 days ago
- Onex hires JP Morgan to arrange its second European CLO of 2017 24 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 15 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 15 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 18 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 21 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 21 hours ago