Wellfleet CLO equity investors receive early interest payment
Wellfleet Credit Partners' debut CLO has made its first payment to equity three months ahead of schedule, according to an investor letter seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- Boutique US CLO manager prices triple As at 125bp 1 month ago
- Spread decline makes style vital 1 month ago
- Citi upsizes US manager’s planned fifth CLO amid strong demand 1 month ago
- Littlejohn affiliate prices first CLO of the year after $50 million upsize 5 months ago
- Greenwich-based manager gets to work on $400 million CLO 6 months ago
- US CLO round-up: vacation time is over as CLO market bursts into life 9 hours ago
- Europe CLO round-up: issuance tops €30 billion as Accunia and Tikehau price 9 hours ago
- Mid-market CLO round-up: Monroe earns joint-tightest triple-A print of 2017 9 hours ago
- New York manager resets 2013 CLO two months after reinvestment end date 15 hours ago
- Morgan Stanley prices first Gallatin CLO since manager's takeover 16 hours ago