Wellfleet CLO equity investors receive early interest payment
Wellfleet Credit Partners' debut CLO has made its first payment to equity three months ahead of schedule, according to an investor letter seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Fast-growing CLO manager prices triple As at 115bp in new US deal 1 month ago
- CLO manager leaves triple As untouched in unusual refi 3 months ago
- Boutique US CLO manager prices triple As at 125bp 5 months ago
- Spread decline makes style vital 5 months ago
- Citi upsizes US manager’s planned fifth CLO amid strong demand 5 months ago
- 2016 CLO refinancings begin as New York manager prices deal with Citi 6 hours ago
- European CLO round-up: Carlyle and Investcorp share reset record 3 days ago
- US CLO round-up: spreads tighten as investors get comfortable with cushions 3 days ago
- Octagon prices senior CLO triple A notes at 106bp in new issue deal 3 days ago
- Investcorp prices $476 million US CLO refi 3 days ago