Wellfleet CLO equity investors receive early interest payment
Wellfleet Credit Partners' debut CLO has made its first payment to equity three months ahead of schedule, according to an investor letter seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Wellfleet looks to build CLO investment business after big hire 2 days ago
- Greenwich-based manager prices its first new CLO of 2018 3 days ago
- Greenwich manager sails into CLO market to refi 2016 deal 28 days ago
- Fast-growing CLO manager prices triple As at 115bp in new US deal 5 months ago
- CLO manager leaves triple As untouched in unusual refi 7 months ago
- Five Arrows prices new European CLO via Morgan Stanley 9 hours ago
- There are no perfect hedges for CLOs 10 hours ago
- Cadwalader's Quirolo: start preparing for the new securitisation rules in Europe (video) 13 hours ago
- New York manager partially refinances 2015 CLO but leaves triple As untouched 14 hours ago
- 400 Capital's Lee: asset spreads are going to tighten faster than liability spreads (video) 16 hours ago