Wellfleet CLO equity investors receive early interest payment
Wellfleet Credit Partners' debut CLO has made its first payment to equity three months ahead of schedule, according to an investor letter seen by Creditflux
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
Click here to subscribe and receive access to our extensive archive.
- CLO manager leaves triple As untouched in unusual refi 1 month ago
- Boutique US CLO manager prices triple As at 125bp 3 months ago
- Spread decline makes style vital 3 months ago
- Citi upsizes US manager’s planned fifth CLO amid strong demand 3 months ago
- Littlejohn affiliate prices first CLO of the year after $50 million upsize 7 months ago
- Euro CLO round-up: Oak Hill shows that good things come to those who wait 8 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: the three stages of CLO management 8 hours ago
- Halcyon prices its second European CLO of the year 10 hours ago
- Asset manager prices its 10th CLO transaction of the year 13 hours ago
- Goldman Sachs eyes growth in US CLOs 13 hours ago