Energy-heavy Silvermine CLO takes ratings hit from S&P
A 2013 CLO managed by Man GLG Silvermine has become the first to suffer a ratings hit due to the commodities downturn, after its junior mezzanine tranche was downgraded by Standard & Poor's late last month
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- B-wic round up: large chunks of Silvermine CLO trade in $263 million auction 14 days ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 1 month ago
- Silvermine continues comeback with second CLO refinancing 8 months ago
- Silvermine makes its CLO comeback with refi of improving 2014 deal 8 months ago
- Silvermine CLO becomes first 2.0 to miss equity payment, says Nomura 1 year ago
- B-wic round-up: mid market CLOs find new homes in secondary market 17 hours ago
- Carlyle prices European CLO in its first new issue deal of the year 23 hours ago
- US CLO round-up: triple A notes come in all different shapes and sizes 3 days ago
- European CLO round-up: senior CLO spreads shift wider - but not for long 3 days ago
- Anchorage prices $512 million CLO reissue 3 days ago