Forced-seller rumour leads to derisory price talk in CLO secondary
Plummeting CLO net asset values and rumours of a forced seller caused secondary market price talk to hit new lows on Friday, as two single-B tranches circulated with price talk of 10 cents in the dollar
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Points up front: Pining for Halcyon days 5 days ago
- Bardin Hill gets down to business with first CLO transaction since rebranding 1 month ago
- Halcyon rebrands to Bardin Hill, names new CEO and sells minority stakes to TSSP and Dyal 1 month ago
- Halcyon resets 2016 European CLO with unusual capped triple A notes 1 month ago
- Halcyon poaches CVC's US performing credit head Raciti 1 month ago
- JP Morgan continues European CLO push with its third new issue in Q4 13 hours ago
- GoldenTree's Euro CLO business blossoms with second 2018 deal in sight 19 hours ago
- US CLO market's biggest names plan AUM drive before year-end 19 hours ago
- Mezzanine notes price tight as Permira Debt produces another ESG-friendly CLO 1 day ago
- Static shock: short-dated CLO spreads rally as Palmer Square prices new CLO 1 day ago