NewStar prices $350 million CLO in tough primary market
NewStar Financial braved the tough conditions in the primary CLO market last week, launching the first mid-market deal of 2016
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Goldentree upsizes forthcoming CLO with deal set to be manager's largest ever 4 days ago
- Neuberger Berman and Wells Fargo market new issue CLO with mezz price talk 6 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: large credit managers debut in record-breaking year 11 days ago
- GoldenTree markets $605.75 million new issue as US CLO market awakens 12 days ago
- CLO spread tightening more likely than widening in Q1, says Wells Fargo research 15 days ago
- CSAM European CLO price talk points to wide junior debt benchmarks 4 hours ago
- Fourth quarter CLO equity volatility is taste of things to come, says BAML research 4 hours ago
- First Data takeover foreshadows inflows for CLOs that hold the debt 1 day ago
- Ares mandates BNP Paribas with its first CLO of 2019, according to ratings agency reports 1 day ago
- Carlyle Group and BNP Paribas market new issue euro CLO 1 day ago