NewStar prices $350 million CLO in tough primary market
NewStar Financial braved the tough conditions in the primary CLO market last week, launching the first mid-market deal of 2016
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CSAM plans double CLO issuance next week with US and EU deals in the market 3 days ago
- Mid market CLO league tables: Owl Rock debuts in big month 13 days ago
- Managers slide down term curve 18 days ago
- New Eaton Vance CLO swaps single B interest diversion test for OC test 24 days ago
- Octagon hits 133bp benchmark again for its US CLO triple As 1 month ago
- Palmer Square's Angie Long: "The static platform has outperformed reinvesting CLOs time and time again" [video] 23 hours ago
- Redding Ridge prices three-year new issue CLO 1 day ago
- European managers find tight debt execution by refinancing once more 1 day ago
- BMO makes rare CLO appearance with mid market deal 3 days ago
- Cadwalader's Tobias: investors are pushing back against cash leaking out of a CLO [video] 3 days ago