Neuberger Berman joins CLO pipeline with new $361.5 million deal
The CLO pipeline has continued its recent thaw, with Neuberger Berman becoming the latest manager to begin marketing a new CLO
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GSO markets a sixth new issue CLO of 2018 2 days ago
- GoldenTree aims for second euro CLO transaction of 2018 2 days ago
- OFS markets first new issue CLO of 2018 via Nomura 3 days ago
- Goldman markets CLO for 2018's fifth "debut" manager 3 days ago
- Octagon looks to price ninth CLO deal of the year 7 days ago
- US CLO manager drops anchor in Europe to price its debut euro deal 17 hours ago
- Apollo prices short-dated CLO reset worth $1.22 billion 1 day ago
- Zais prices its second new CLO of the year with triple As at 120bp 1 day ago
- CLO b-wic line up: equity in Apollo euro deal with low funding costs goes on sale 1 day ago
- BlueMountain prices its first new CLO of 2018 1 day ago