Silvermine's junior CLO notes suffer downgrade to triple-C
Silvermine Capital Management has had several outstanding CLO tranches downgraded by Moody's, following a wave of energy-related loan downgrades. However, the deals have made strong recent equity distributions
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- B-wic round up: large chunks of Silvermine CLO trade in $263 million auction 2 months ago
- Amherst Pierpont prices second ever CLO transaction for Connecticut manager 3 months ago
- Silvermine continues comeback with second CLO refinancing 10 months ago
- Silvermine makes its CLO comeback with refi of improving 2014 deal 11 months ago
- Silvermine CLO becomes first 2.0 to miss equity payment, says Nomura 2 years ago
- AIG makes dramatic return to CLOs with US manager acquisition 1 hour ago
- Canyon slashes 2016 CLO's funding costs by over 83bp following reset 2 hours ago
- Ares prices $512.75 million new issue CLO 2 hours ago
- Napier Park's Secmen: the correlation between day-one arbitrage and final return is quite weak (video) 7 hours ago
- US CLO market welcomes new manager as Partners' Pikes Peak prices 7 hours ago