Manager redeems 1.0 CLO after treating American HomePatient
Highland Capital Management has redeemed a legacy CLO, according to market sources. The redemption comes shortly after Highland's sale of American HomePatient to Munich-based technology firm Linde Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 3 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 3 months ago
- Acis CLOs in play as court verdict paves the way towards bankruptcy 7 months ago
- Former Acis partner Josh Terry suggests the firm is bankrupt 10 months ago
- Former Acis partner Josh Terry accuses firm of fraudulent transfers 10 months ago
- Merry Christmas from the EU: Commission gifts regulatory relief to securitisations 3 hours ago
- Voya joins short list of managers to price a new issue CLO in December 4 hours ago
- Loan rout gifts CLOs a par-building Christmas present 6 hours ago
- European CLOs hold up to 19% exposure to UK assets, but Brexit curbs demand, says Wells Fargo 1 day ago
- Oaktree plans $473 million refi of 2016 CLO 1 day ago