Manager redeems 1.0 CLO after treating American HomePatient
Highland Capital Management has redeemed a legacy CLO, according to market sources. The redemption comes shortly after Highland's sale of American HomePatient to Munich-based technology firm Linde Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 1 month ago
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 1 month ago
- Acis CLOs in play as court verdict paves the way towards bankruptcy 5 months ago
- Former Acis partner Josh Terry suggests the firm is bankrupt 8 months ago
- Former Acis partner Josh Terry accuses firm of fraudulent transfers 8 months ago
- US CLO round-up: roll up, roll up – CLO refis price wider than new issues 1 day ago
- LSTA asks for return of CLO bond buckets as part of Volcker reform 1 day ago
- NewStar refinances broadly syndicated loan CLO with triple As at 117bp 1 day ago
- MJX prints unusual CLO with step-up triple A notes 1 day ago
- Silvermine prices second largest CLO transaction of the month 2 days ago