Manager redeems 1.0 CLO after treating American HomePatient
Highland Capital Management has redeemed a legacy CLO, according to market sources. The redemption comes shortly after Highland's sale of American HomePatient to Munich-based technology firm Linde Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 18 days ago
- Acis Capital Management's Chapter 11 restructuring plan confirmed 19 days ago
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 5 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 5 months ago
- CLO refi spreads shift wider as Apollo reworks 2016 deal 1 day ago
- Payless bankruptcy steps on toes of CLOs 1 day ago
- Kayne Anderson prices its third CLO as triple As hit 148bp 1 day ago
- Palmer Square shows it's not afraid of experimenting as it prices debut CBO 1 day ago
- King Street returns to US CLO primary market after six month pause 1 day ago