Manager redeems 1.0 CLO after treating American HomePatient
Highland Capital Management has redeemed a legacy CLO, according to market sources. The redemption comes shortly after Highland's sale of American HomePatient to Munich-based technology firm Linde Group
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- CLO portfolio manager Terry takes over at Acis as it emerges from bankruptcy 3 months ago
- Highland slams court's approval of CLO manager's restructuring plan 4 months ago
- Acis Capital Management's Chapter 11 restructuring plan confirmed 4 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis bankruptcy judge looks to mediation as litigation piles up 9 months ago
- Debtwire: Acis CLO judge finds all three plan options unconfirmable and sides with Highland's objections 9 months ago
- NAIC reports that US insurers more than doubled their CLO holdings in 2018 5 hours ago
- Black Diamond prices new CLO via Mizuho in first-time partnership 16 hours ago
- CLO pipeline: newcomer emerges with unusual transaction 23 hours ago
- US loan trading: CLO managers on cloud nine after Ultimate Software allocations 1 day ago
- Anchor equity in 2018 CLO reissue fails to trade in secondary market 1 day ago