Morgan Stanley becomes first repeat CLO arranger of 2016
Morgan Stanley has become the first arranger to complete two US CLOs this year, after completing a $361.5 million deal on Tuesday
This article is available only to Creditflux subscribers and free trial users within 30 days of publication.
Already a subscriber? Not logged in? Click here to login.
This trial will give you:
- 4-weeks' free online access to our
most recent subscriber-only articles
- Daily breaking news alert sent by email
- A print copy of Creditflux
If you currently have a free trial, you will see this message when you try to view articles older than 30 days.
- GoldenTree plants its multi-arranger CLO concept on European soil 1 day ago
- Asset manager prices its fourth 2.0 US CLO 5 days ago
- Structured credit specialist swaps CSOs for CLOs as he returns to Morgan Stanley 10 days ago
- Pretium prices first US CLO following risk retention ruling 11 days ago
- Manager prices first new issue CLO in Europe since September 2016 18 days ago
- Euro CLO round-up: five banks combine to launch GoldenTree deal 1 day ago
- US CLO round-up: there’s no time like the present to price CLOs 1 day ago
- Ares makes dramatic return to European CLOs with tightest ever triple A print 1 day ago
- NYL prices US CLO with record low funding costs 1 day ago
- Hayfin prices first US CLO after Kingsland acquisition 1 day ago